Company – Siemens
Job Id – 267463
Education Qualification – BE / B.Tech / MCA / ME / M.Tech
Job Location – Bangalore
Skills – Big Data
Experience – 3 to 6 years
Apply Mode – Online
- Experience with Databases, SQL/Hadoop, database programming, Data Cubes, Big data
- Inter-process communication, network programming, multi-threading, data-structures
- Experienced in Web-services (WCF/WebAP)I, IT Security topics (Encryption, PKI etc
- Strong C#.Net/Java, OOPS programming skills
- Knowledge of Design patterns would be an added advantage
- Experience with Cloud platforms, programming, and deployment– AWS/ Microsoft Azure
General/Soft Skill Requirements:
- Ability to work as an individual contributor
- Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment
- Conversant with typical software development processes/methodologies and exposure in working with multi-site global teams.
Big Data Training with Placements in Chennai
Job ID: 1700014008
- Develop RESTful web services using Java stack. The services are intended to be used by both in-house applications and other external products.
- Work in an Agile Scrum team following the best practices on Software Craftsmanship such as Test-driven development and Pair Programming/Peer Reviews.
- Work in close cooperation – actively aligns the technical roadmap, APIs, and Interaction Design, with similar teams based in the USA.
- Create and maintain necessary software design and architecture documentation.
- Keep track of and actively reduce technical debt.
- The selected individual will be a skilled, highly professional engineer, work collaboratively with an international team comprising software development, product management, and business analysis and play a role in ensuring Aviall e-commerce products more competitive in the market.
Download Android Topics for Interview Preparation
- Excellent knowledge and experience in building testable, scalable, flexible, robust and efficient e-commerce applications using Java technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of iOS and Android development
- Expertise in developing and deploying Mobile applications.
- Experience of successfully deploying Java-based applications in production and understanding of load-balancing, authentication, and fault tolerance through JBoss, Tomcat application server.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Agile, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery with Jenkins.
Take a Glance at Frequently Asked Interview Questions and Answers
If you are looking for an opportunity to solve deep technical problems and build innovative solutions in a fast paced environment working with smart, passionate software developers, this might be the role for you.
- Programming skills in Java, C++ or similar
- Object oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD).
- Strong CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms)
- BS/MS in Computer Science or in a related field
- Deep knowledge of distributed systems, asynchronous architectures.
- Experience building highly scalable, high availability services
- Experience in real-time analytical systems and machine learning
- Experience dealing with performance, memory and I/O
Java Certification with Placements
Organization – Capgemini
Job Id – 93757
Location – Chennai
Skills – Apache Hadoop
Education Qualification – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Experience – 4 to 6.5 years
- Hands on experience in Spark, Spark-SQL, Dataset and Dataframe.
- Knowledge on various tuning and optimization techniques in Spark.
- Hands on experience in Hadoop ecosystems like Hive / Apace Drill , handling different file formats like parquet , avro, ORC etc.
- Excellent knowledge in implementing efficient algorithms for the real world problems.
- Experience in REST API and Tableau.
- IDE: Eclipse.
- Experience in Jenkins, Maven, Junit.
Check Out – Main Roles and Responsibilities of Hadoop Developers
Hiring for Selenium Testing with 2-6 Yrs of exp. in Bangalore location.
Exp- 2-6 Yrs
Contact Person- Priyanka Nakra.
Job Number: JO-1708-23019
Location: Chennai, India
Skills : Android
ProKarma is currently hiring for Android Senior Developer that would like to join our team. The selected individual should have worked as a part of a global development team.
Future Scope : Android Developer Jobs in 2020
- Experience should have 4 to 6 years of experience.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development.
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and SOAP.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have good analytical skills
You can Test your Android skills with 10 questions on Android