Job Location: Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad
Designation: Junior Engineer
Eligibility: 2017 Batch – BE/BTech (CS, IT, IS, Electronics++) candidates with 60% (10th, 12th and Degree).
Salary: INR 2.75 LPA.
Service Agreement: Rs. 2 Lakhs for 2 years from the Date of Joining.
Joining Location for Training: Bhubaneshwar, Mindtree Kalinga.
Stipend during Training: 21,000/- per month (Rs. 6,000/- would be deducted monthly while at Kalinga for stay and laundry).
Roles and Responsibilities:
– Should have an understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
– Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
– Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
– Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets
– Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
– Incident management and client handling skills.
– Support on call, ready to work any shift as per the project needs from any Mindtree location.
– Basic application support knowledge
– Excellent written and oral communication
– Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
– Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
– Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
– Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
– Individual must be flexible to work extended hours if required.
– High Integrity
– Problem-solving skills and learning attitude
– Good communication skills
– Confident & Energetic
– Team player
– Process oriented
Training: The training would be for a period of 8 weeks and has to be completed successfully by clearing all assessments by Mindtree. Assessment will be based on the 8 weeks training curriculum.
The training would be on the below technologies:
– MS SQL
– My SQL
– ITIL Basic Concepts
– Aptitude test
– Group Discussion
– Technical interview
– Candidate will be given a detailed offer letter (through email)
– Post successful completion of training/assessment at Kalinga, Date of Confirmation and on-boarding into Mindtree
Candidate having an understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.