Location – Bangalore
- Has in-depth knowledge of the platform and language in which the engineer is expected to work.
- Has a good understanding of software engineering principles and specifically of life cycle activities that the engineer is expected to perform.
- Analyzing and problem-solving skills. Has required engineering knowledge to be able to solve problems effectively.
- Capable of gathering requirements.
- Detailed designing Programming skills (C, C++).
- Knowledge of various testing methodologies.
- Testing and debugging skills.
Top Trending Technologies in 2018
Core Java Course Completion Certificate will be added advantage.
As a Developer, you are responsible for the development, support, maintenance and implementation of complex components of a project module. You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying your own judgment in the areas of software development. You should have thorough knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language, and the related tools.
Minimum work experience:1 – 3 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
Minimum Experience Required: 1-3 YEARS
Mandatory Skills: Core Java
Desirable Skills: Java-J2EE
Language Skills: English Language
Refer these Top 100 Core Java Interview Questions before applying.
Job Role: Software Engineer
- Candidate should be BE/B Tech from a recognized university.
- Should have an aggregate of 60% throughout academics.
- Should have knowledge of object-oriented concepts, Database concepts, JAVA/EE, Spring, Hibernate, Jscript, Junit
- Must have clear understanding of RDBMS concepts
- Must have to understand the full software engineering lifecycle
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must have programming, scripting, analytical, problem solving, troubleshooting skills.
Also Read :Top 100 Java interview questions and Answers
Job ID: 40563
Skills: Python, C C++
- Contribute to the needs of the team, be it designing new modules, fixing the build, debugging a problem or researching a new feature.
- Produce high-quality documentation when needed for both technical and non-technical consumers.
- A Continuous Integration mindset. Every check-in should trigger a build and pass unit tests.
- Attend team meetings and participate in the discussions.
- Very strong programming skills in C# (70%), C++ (25%) and other languages like Python/Java (5%).
- Design and deliver fix tools quickly to the support agents to resolve critical issues faced by the customers to reduce AHT.
- Demonstrate good understanding of RDBMS like SQLite.
- Must be a self-starter, capable of making the right decisions without needing approval.
Interview Tips for Job Seekers
Hope this information is helpful for job seekers