- Job ID #: JR19285
- Position Type: Full-Time Regular
- Primary Location: IN-Chennai-Chennai AMBIT IT PARK, 7th Floor, Block B & C-4044
- Experience: Freshers (Certification added advantage)
- Certification testing in Tandem HP Nonstop in EFT Domain
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Crack the Interview easily “Top50 Selenium Interview Questions“
||Senior Automation QA Engineers
ProKarma is currently hiring for Senior Automation QA Engineers that would like to join our team. The selected individual should have worked as a part of a global development team.
- Candidate should have minimum 2 years of experience with Java/Selenium.
- Candidate should have hands on experience with core-java.
- Should have good understanding/experience with oops concepts & Exceptions.
- Hands on experience with Java Collections frameworks like list, map & set.
- Good to have experience with Java File handling.
- Hands on experience with selenium web driver & TestNG frameworks.
- Hands on/Good to have experience with API Testing [ REST] & WebServices [ SOAP Based] Testing.
- Good at Bug Lifecycle / Defect Track Process.
- Good at Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Good at Testing Methodology & Process.
- Good at Framework Designing & Report Generation.
- Good at SDLC /Agile Methodology.
- Good to have the experience with TDD & FitNesse Tool.
- Should have Knowledge/experience with Build Tools like Maven & ant.
- Should have Knowledge/experience with CI Tools like Jenkins.
- Should have Knowledge/experience with Version systems like SVN or GIT.
- Experience delivering in waterfall, scrum, agile, and other methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong cognitive ability especially with respect to understanding, documenting, and describing complex technical subjects.
Recommended Reading: “Join the BEST Selenium Institute in Chennai “
Mandatory Skills: Selenium
Desirable Skills: Test Automation
Job Code: 523468
Key skills required for the job are:
As a Senior Test Engineer you should able to devise Test Strategy, review test plan, traceability matrix and ensure usage of tools for optimization. You should be able to ensure the availability test environment, design test and defect reporting formats and manage the team. You should update project related data as required in applicable systems and ensure timely reporting and response to stakeholders.
Minimum work experience: 3 – 5 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 YEARS Mandatory Skills: Selenium Test Automation, Web Testing, Application Testing Desirable Skills: Test Automation Language Skills: English Language
Important Selenium Interview Questions
About the Company:
Amtex Systems is a global Systems Integrator and IT software solutions provider. Company was founded in the year of 1997 by Mr. Sunny Pokala and has been providing technology solution from last 20+ years. Headquartered in New York with over 1500 employees worldwide. Operating 12 offices across 6 countries with a revenue of USD 65 Million.
We want to hire 2015 / 2016 / 2017 passed outs to work for our product development team. We are interested to meet all the shortlisted students on the 19th of June’2017 (11.00 AM) who are all meeting below criteria.
Position: Associate Consultant Trainee
Experience Level: 0 – 0.6 months
Qualifications: B.E. / B.Tech / MCA – 2016 / 2017 passed out
Number of open positions: 5
- Basic understanding of programming concepts
- Should be good in Data structures & Algorithms
- Strong Analytical Thinking
- Goal achievers & positive thinking
- Quick Learner
- Team Player
- Motivated & Career-Driven
- Ability to work in a disciplined manner, follow standards, processes & rules
- Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and incorporate them in the new offerings/solutions
- Associate Consultant Trainee – 2.25 LPA
- Overall probation period is 6 months
- Post completion of 1 year – Salary will be increased based on the performance only. Bell curve will be followed. Employee will be converted into permanent roles.
1st level of interview – Technical written test – Subjective
2nd level of interview – Technical interview
3rd level of interview – HR round
How to Apply ?
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Email-id and Call +91-9884312236 or APPLY HERE.
Follow our facebook page for more job updates.
Experience: 1 to 3 years
As a Test Engineer, you should be able author Test Plan, design complex test cases, review the test cases and automate the test cycle process. You should be able to achieve test execution productivity, ensure defect management as per process and timely release of test dashboard. You should ensure quality interaction with clients and timely response to stakeholders. You should be able to prepare traceability matrix.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Good knowledge on both Manual & Automation testing of Functional and Regression Test Automation
- Good knowledge on selenium suite of tools (Selenium IDE and Selenium Web Driver)
- Knowledge in java programming & java scripting (Data Types, Variable, Operators, Flow Control Statements, Methods, Exception handling, Excel file Operations, Database Operations and OOPS concepts)
- Generating test cases (Test Scripts) using selenium Element locators and Web Driver methods.
- Creating Test Automation Resources (Functions Libraries Etc.,)
- Understanding Test Requirements and analyzing the application under Test in terms of Object Identification.
- Enhancing test cases using java programming.
- Debugging test cases and fixing errors.
- Executing/running test cases.
- Defect reporting & Tracking.
- Test Automation with Selenium Tool
- Web Application Testing
- Hands on knowledge in Selenium Java scripting
- Exposure to Healthcare domain (Preferable)
- Proficiency in English Language
- Graduation in B Tech/ BE (IT/EEE/ECE/CS) or MCA.
Exp: 1 – 4 years
Designation: Software Development Engineer
Job ID: # 456371
What you’ll be doing…
- Provide detailed and constructive design and code reviews.
- Evangelize best practices in library usage and end-to-end architecture.
- Participate in the design and implementation of next generation systems.
- Seek opportunities to develop horizontal technologies that benefit multiple teams.
- Encourage team to contribute to open source.
- Transform current infrastructure to micro services based architecture.
What we’re looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with the entire software development lifecycle from inception to testing to production deployment.
- Oracle or NoSQL (Cassandra/Mongo) database experience.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Knowledge of one or more common web frameworks such as the Spring Boot or Play framework.
Get Jobs easily: Software Certification Training in Chennai
Know about all the Latest Job Updates – Click Here
Company – Microsoft
Job Id – 1004504
Job Location – Across India
Job Category – Development
Skills – Hadoop
Apply Mode – Online
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or related quantitative field with 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Strong background in one or more of Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Pattern Recognition, Natural Language Programming, Deep Learning, DNNs, Large scale Data Mining
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, PHP, and shell scripts
- Experience with recommendation systems, targeting systems, ranking systems or similar systems
- Experience with any of Hadoop/Hbase/Pig or Mapreduce/Bigtable or R/Matlab/AzureML or similar technologies
Hadoop Tutorial to Cracking this Interview