Programmer Analyst(Job Number:00023845041)
• Involved in coding, testing, debugging.
• Responsible for delivery of assigned work, under a module lead or team lead supervision. Needs to understand technology and quality processes within Cognizant.
Job Requirement and Skills
• Working knowledge of the technical platforms of the project.
• Applies design specifications techniques under the supervision of the module leader / Project Lead.
• People Interactions Within own team or department at operational level.”
||Proficiency Level *
||REST Web Services
||Java Design Patterns
||Java Message Service
||Java Server Faces
||Java Server Pages
* Proficiency Legends
||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, the consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital atwww.cognizant.com .
Company – Capgemini
Job Id – 111147
Experience – 4 to 6 years
Educational Qualification – Bachelor Degree
Primary Skills – Big Data
Apply Mode – Online
- Hands on experience in Spark, Spark-SQL, Dataset, and a data frame.
- Knowledge on various tuning and optimization techniques in Spark.
- Hands on experience in Hadoop ecosystems like Hive / Apace Drill, handling different file formats like parquet, Avro, ORC etc.
- Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Storm or Spark-Streaming.
- Development and maintenance of data analytics solutions using the CIB Data Hub platform.
- Integrating any Hadoop / Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities and data pipeline.
- Build frameworks, assets and reusable components that could be used across projects.
- Implementing data transformation process.
- Implement IT Data Governance (Update Data Dictionary and Meta-model, enrich data lineage, develop data quality rules provided by Data Management officers).
Big Data Training with Placement Assistance in Chennai
Company – Infosys
Job ID – Inf_EXTERNAL_10028456_4
Job Location – Across India
Experience – 3 to 5 years
Skills – Hadoop
- Min 2-year experience in developing software applications including analysis, design, coding, testing, deploying and supporting of applications.
- Experience building Big Data solutions using Hadoop and/or NoSQL technology.
- Extensive experience in developing complex MapReduce programs against structured and unstructured data.
- Experience in loading external data to Hadoop environments using tools like MapReduce, Sqoop, and Flume.
- Experience to one of the following technologies: HDFS, Oozie, MapReduce, Hive, Hadoop, Cassandra, Mongo.
- Strong skills in designing solutions using Flume, Avro, Thrift.
Free with Top 20 Hadoop Interview Questions
Company Name : Vyapin Software Systems Pvt Ltd.
Position : .NET Application Developer
Experience : 1 Year to 2 Years
Required Skill : .NET
Location : Chennai
- Job Summary :
Hands-on experience on developing enterprise grade Windows / Web applications using .NET framework.
- Good exposure in developing SOA based applications (Web Services, ASMX, SOAP, REST) using .NET platform.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities
Most Asked .NET Interview Questions with Answers
Company – Boeing
Job Id – BBAPX3
Skills – Big Data
Location – Bangalore
Apply Mode – Online
- Provide technical direction to the engineering and application team
- Collaborate with internal functions to utilize the new big data and Teradata tools
- Design and develop code, scripts and data pipelines that leverage structured and unstructured data
- Participate in requirements and design technical workshops with platform users
- Estimate new projects and evaluate new big data and Teradata technologies
- Provide technology leadership across Batch and Streaming data processing platform in Big Data and Teradata technologies
- Development of code templates using Nifi, Kafka, Storm, Hive, HBase
- Responsible for development using Java, Scala, Python language and Big Data Frameworks – Kafka, Storm, Spark Streaming
- Integrate with external data sources and APIs
- Use Hadoop and related tools to manage the analysis of billions of transaction records
- Provide architectural support by building Proof of Concepts & Prototypes
- Work with the developers, business analysts and subject matter experts to understand the complex technological system in order to produce integrated end-to-end solution options
- Provide information architecture, solution prototyping, and agile development processes in Data warehousing
Trending Hadoop Tutorials for Beginners and Professionals
Job Code: DNR
Designation: DotNet Developers
Skills: .Net, MVC
Required Skills : SQL Server experience
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Description :
Good work experience in .net/C#Expertise in MVCHands on experience in JQuery/LINQ/Entity Framework preferredMust be Strong in SQL ServerHandle tasks individually and meet deadlines on timeExcellent Communication Skills
Frequently Asked MVC Interview Questions with Answers