Company – Infosys
Job ID – Inf_EXTERNAL_10028456_4
Job Location – Across India
Experience – 3 to 5 years
Skills – Hadoop
- Min 2-year experience in developing software applications including analysis, design, coding, testing, deploying and supporting of applications.
- Experience building Big Data solutions using Hadoop and/or NoSQL technology.
- Extensive experience in developing complex MapReduce programs against structured and unstructured data.
- Experience in loading external data to Hadoop environments using tools like MapReduce, Sqoop, and Flume.
- Experience to one of the following technologies: HDFS, Oozie, MapReduce, Hive, Hadoop, Cassandra, Mongo.
- Strong skills in designing solutions using Flume, Avro, Thrift.
Free with Top 20 Hadoop Interview Questions
Company Name : Vyapin Software Systems Pvt Ltd.
Position : .NET Application Developer
Experience : 1 Year to 2 Years
Required Skill : .NET
Location : Chennai
- Job Summary :
Hands-on experience on developing enterprise grade Windows / Web applications using .NET framework.
- Good exposure in developing SOA based applications (Web Services, ASMX, SOAP, REST) using .NET platform.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities
Most Asked .NET Interview Questions with Answers
Company – Boeing
Job Id – BBAPX3
Skills – Big Data
Location – Bangalore
Apply Mode – Online
- Provide technical direction to the engineering and application team
- Collaborate with internal functions to utilize the new big data and Teradata tools
- Design and develop code, scripts and data pipelines that leverage structured and unstructured data
- Participate in requirements and design technical workshops with platform users
- Estimate new projects and evaluate new big data and Teradata technologies
- Provide technology leadership across Batch and Streaming data processing platform in Big Data and Teradata technologies
- Development of code templates using Nifi, Kafka, Storm, Hive, HBase
- Responsible for development using Java, Scala, Python language and Big Data Frameworks – Kafka, Storm, Spark Streaming
- Integrate with external data sources and APIs
- Use Hadoop and related tools to manage the analysis of billions of transaction records
- Provide architectural support by building Proof of Concepts & Prototypes
- Work with the developers, business analysts and subject matter experts to understand the complex technological system in order to produce integrated end-to-end solution options
- Provide information architecture, solution prototyping, and agile development processes in Data warehousing
Trending Hadoop Tutorials for Beginners and Professionals
Job Code: DNR
Designation: DotNet Developers
Skills: .Net, MVC
Required Skills : SQL Server experience
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Description :
Good work experience in .net/C#Expertise in MVCHands on experience in JQuery/LINQ/Entity Framework preferredMust be Strong in SQL ServerHandle tasks individually and meet deadlines on timeExcellent Communication Skills
Frequently Asked MVC Interview Questions with Answers
If you are looking for an opportunity to solve deep technical problems and build innovative solutions in a fast paced environment working with smart, passionate software developers, this might be the role for you.
- Programming skills in Java, C++ or similar
- Object oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD).
- Strong CS fundamentals (data structures, algorithms)
- BS/MS in Computer Science or in a related field
- Deep knowledge of distributed systems, asynchronous architectures.
- Experience building highly scalable, high availability services
- Experience in real-time analytical systems and machine learning
- Experience dealing with performance, memory and I/O
Java Certification with Placements
Mandatory Skills: Selenium
Desirable Skills: Test Automation
Key skills required for the job are:
As a Senior Test Engineer you should able to devise Test Strategy, review test plan, traceability matrix and ensure usage of tools for optimization. You should be able to ensure the availability test environment, design test and defect reporting formats and manage the team. You should update project related data as required in applicable systems and ensure timely reporting and response to stakeholders.
Minimum work experience:3 – 5 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 YEARS
Mandatory Skills: Selenium Test Automation, Web Testing, Application Testing
Desirable Skills: Test Automation
Language Skills: English Language
Top 50 Selenium Interview Questions
Company Name: Fabsys Technologies
Designation: Software Developer
Years of Experience: Freshers only
TECHNOLOGY : DOTNET
Job Location: Chennai
QUALIFICATION: B.E.[C.S],Tech [I.T].
We are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. You should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator.
Looking for skilled person in programming to join in our IT Team. Please let me know if you are interested and looking for the job opportunity at this time.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns.
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Contact Person: ARUN
Contact No: 9176990190
ASP.NET Concepts for Your Interview Preparation
FABSYS TESCHNOLOGIES & SKIVE ACADEMY
#57, PMG Complex, First Floor,
South Usman Road, T.Nagar,
Near T.Nagar Bus Terminus, Chennai.