The candidate will be responsible for creating and executing the functional testing suite. The candidate should be self-motivated, proactive and a good team player. The candidate should have experience working effectively in fast-paced environments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Execute test cases and analyze test results
• Design and create a strong and robust test suite addressing the business and technical cases
• Interact with the Dev/BA teams and a parallel test team to develop a good understanding of the project and testing objectives
• Report/track issues/bugs
• Perform other testing-related duties as required
Good Knowledge in Trade Finance domain
• Relevant work experience in manual testing, around 3 to 5 Years relevant experience
• Strong knowledge of Quality Center
• Strong knowledge of the complete QA cycle and experience with different types of testing, including experience with rigorous test case creation and execution
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and should be able to communicate effectively with IT teams as well as Business Teams (English)
• Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
• Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks
• Assist the Test Manager in the creation of test project status reports and metrics
• Basic knowledge of SQL is a plus
Primary Skill: Manual Testing with Trade Finance Domain
Contact Person: Bandana Singh
Top 50 Frequently asked Selenium Interview Questions
Role: Automation Tester
Experience: 3-6 years
- 3-6 years of experiencein QA automation and excellent exposure of Selenium Webdriver, TestNG/JUnit and build tools like ANT / Maven / Grade
Very good understanding and hands on automation experience on automation frameworks, object repository, scripting, etc.
- Should design and implement robust, scalable, and high quality test automation suites
- Excellent design & development skills in Java programming. Excellent Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience & understanding of API automation, integration and unit testing in all layers would be a plus. Experience of TDD & BDD methodology is a plus
- Experience of configuration management tools (GIT / SVN / TFS), configuration concepts and continues integration tools (Jenkins / TeamCity / Bamboo)
- Understanding of Agile development concepts and Strong organizational and team building skills
- Experience in communicating with business teams, development teams, testing team and management (offshore / onshore) to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs and then design & implement test and validation strategies throughout the development life cycle
- Test Planning, test preparation, Test execution, and Test status & summary reporting
- Very good communication skills
- Able to mentor other engineers in technical aspect
- BitBucket for source code management
- Experience with automation in Agile methodology is a big plus
- Experience working in CICD tools Jenkins welcome
Crack the Interview: Top Selenium Skills You Need to Have
Reveal the Questions: Top50 Selenium Interview Questions
Mandatory Skills: Selenium
Desirable Skills: Test Automation
Key skills required for the job are:
As a Senior Test Engineer you should able to devise Test Strategy, review test plan, traceability matrix and ensure usage of tools for optimization. You should be able to ensure the availability test environment, design test and defect reporting formats and manage the team. You should update project related data as required in applicable systems and ensure timely reporting and response to stakeholders.
Minimum work experience:3 – 5 Years
Roles & Responsibilities:
Minimum Experience Required: 3-5 YEARS
Mandatory Skills: Selenium Test Automation, Web Testing, Application Testing
Desirable Skills: Test Automation
Language Skills: English Language
Top 50 Selenium Interview Questions
Hiring for Selenium Testing with 2-6 Yrs of exp. in Bangalore location.
Exp- 2-6 Yrs
Contact Person- Priyanka Nakra.
QA Engineer – Automation Testing ( Job Number: 1707134 )
Business Unit Overview
Fidelity EI (Enterprise Infrastructure) India started operations in 2004 to help our partners take advantage of the global capability in providing operational support using the follow the sun model. Today the team covers multiple technologies in remote infrastructure support covering production, engineering, application and database support. EI India plays a key role in global workforce augmentation and supports all the EI verticals, including 24X7 operations in some areas. The team’s endeavor has been to provide increased value to our partners through operational excellence and innovation with a focus on stability.
Fidelity Investment Enterprise Infrastructure is seeking a highly-motivated individual as a QA Engineer with solid expertise in manual and automation testing and can work as an integral member of our QA team providing expertise in quality assurance throughout the full development cycle of our software solutions. The QA Engineer will actively participate in design and requirement review meetings to ensure test coverage that new and enhanced application will satisfy business requirements and deliver high quality products. This individual must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, ever-changing environment. The role is based in Chennai, India
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for Product Quality, Test Case Design & Development, Defect tracking & Closure
Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities involving both manual & automation.
Transforming complex business requirements into comprehensive executable test plans
Enhance & maintain exiting Automation & Test Data Management processes
Expertise with UI automation frameworks such as Selenium or other automation tools
Design and develop automation testing frameworks
Create, enhance & maintain automation scripts and tools to incorporate framework components on new and existing QA and testing solutions
Ensuring the automated cases are error free and can handle all possible scenarios for the functionality under test
Maintain Continuous Integration/Continuous Development (CI/CD) pipelines
Execution of tests across various platforms and underlying implementation and deliver on-time
Understands application deployment infrastructure and identifies the root cause for failed test case.
Analyze test results to ensure data integrity and accuracy
Ensure adherence to QA Best Practices through all phases of the project life cycle.
Experience in testing mobile web, mobile apps and/or SDKs
Software Training and Placements in Chennai
- A passion for QA and Automation with demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Expertise in object oriented programming experience including Java
- Delivery focus with the ability to take full ownership
- Experience in working with distributed teams in different time-zones
- Strong commitment to quality, documentation and engineering excellence
- Strong communication skills, logical reasoning, analytical & problem solving skills and adaptability
- Work in an agile project delivery environment.
- Collaborate with peers and the leadership team on process improvement ideas, policy and procedure enhancements and opportunities to improve the customer service experience.
- Team player with excellent communications, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Energetic, assertive hands-on professional who enjoys the challenge of change.
- High level of commitment, initiative, vision and enthusiasm
- Must be adaptable in a changing environment and be effective in many different business settings.
- Ability to diagram and summarize according to audience; comfortably presents to a broad and diverse population
- Interacts effectively with peers to resolve issues
- Self-motivated with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Prepares for and adjusts to changes in operating environment
- Promotes positive and professional work environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related subject.
- 3+ years of Quality Assurance/Test Automation experience
- 2+ years of years of hands-on experience as Automation Tester, prototyping, developing and executing scripts using automated test tools like Selenium and /or QTP/UFT/LeanFT.
Selenium Certification Preferred
- Job ID #: JR19285
- Position Type: Full-Time Regular
- Primary Location: IN-Chennai-Chennai AMBIT IT PARK, 7th Floor, Block B & C-4044
- Experience: Freshers (Certification added advantage)
- Certification testing in Tandem HP Nonstop in EFT Domain
FIS™ is the world’s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. FIS empowers the financial world with software, services, consulting and outsourcing solutions focused on retail and institutional banking, payments, asset and wealth management, risk and compliance, trade enablement, transaction processing and record-keeping. FIS’ more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients’ business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Crack the Interview easily “Top50 Selenium Interview Questions“