- Exp: 0-2 years; Basic knowledge in SDLC & STLC life cycles.
- Hands on experience in writing test plans and test cases are added advantage.
- Basic knowledge in Selenium Webdriver is added advantage.
- Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills
- Excellent Analysis Skill
- Strong knowledge in Agile Process
- Education / Experience / Specific Knowledge UG B.Tech/B.E. Any Specialization, Preferably Computers.PG M.E/M.Tech/MCA Computers, I.T.
- Experience 0 to 2 years
- Key SkillsSDLC, STLC, Agile, Selenium, Selenium Webdriver, Automation, Manual testing, Automated testing, QA, Testing, QC.
Automated testing ,QA , Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills
Crack the Interview Easily:
Top 100 Selenium Interview Question and Answers
ROLE: Manual Tester
1. Provide expertise in the planning, constructing and execution of test scripts.
2. Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives.
3. Ensure all testing results are easily accessible and understandable.
4. Track defects to closure and keep defect repository up-to-date.
MUST HAVE SKILLS: Functional Test Planning-Preparation-Execution,Testing for Agile,life insurance.
GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:
1. Life Insurance background
2. Basic C++ & Java Knowledge can be additional Benefit for Project
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. Worked on Life & Annuity Product
2. Long term commitment to Mumbai
3. Good analytical and debugging skills
4. Needs to have proactive attitude, willing to work with different teams across Projects as required
Frequently asked Selenium Interview Questions from Top MNCs
Title: Automation CMZ_SeleniumWebdriver_Java
- Very good hands on Automation experience using Selenium web driver (Minimum 5 to 6 years on automation testing and 2 years on Selenium web driver)
- Hands on experience in Java is must
Knowledge on TFS/GIT integration is must (Build activities, Setup for Test environment, execution, etc.)
- Experience in leading a team is must. Candidate may need to do automation presentation during review meetings
- Quality assurance for all the automation activities
- Experience conducting test case reviews to ensure scenarios accurately capture business functionality
Roles & Responsibilities:
Minimum Experience Required: 1-3 YEARS Mandatory Skills: Selenium Test Automation, Web Testing, Application Testing Desirable Skills: Core Java Language Skills: English Language
Crack the Interview easily: Top 50 Selenium Interview Questions
The candidate will be responsible for creating and executing the functional testing suite. The candidate should be self-motivated, proactive and a good team player. The candidate should have experience working effectively in fast-paced environments.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Execute test cases and analyze test results
• Design and create a strong and robust test suite addressing the business and technical cases
• Interact with the Dev/BA teams and a parallel test team to develop a good understanding of the project and testing objectives
• Report/track issues/bugs
• Perform other testing-related duties as required
Good Knowledge in Trade Finance domain
• Relevant work experience in manual testing, around 3 to 5 Years relevant experience
• Strong knowledge of Quality Center
• Strong knowledge of the complete QA cycle and experience with different types of testing, including experience with rigorous test case creation and execution
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and should be able to communicate effectively with IT teams as well as Business Teams (English)
• Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated
• Trace test cases and results back to specific quality risks
• Assist the Test Manager in the creation of test project status reports and metrics
• Basic knowledge of SQL is a plus
Primary Skill: Manual Testing with Trade Finance Domain
Contact Person: Bandana Singh
Top 50 Frequently asked Selenium Interview Questions