Experience – 2 to 3 years
Location – Bangalore
- Basic knowledge of any scripting language (preferably Python)
- Knowledge of any testing framework
- Knowledge of database
- Experience in automation testing of API and Web-services
- Experience in Selenium web-driver
- Knowledge of non-functional testing (performance, load, security)
Top 15 factors which make us the BEST Selenium Training Institute in Chennai
Skills: Selenium, Payments Vision Plus, HTML5
- Automated Testing experience with large platform
- Java Selenium exposure to banking payment and treasury platforms
- JUnit Cucumber JenkinsCI tools JIRA API based testing
Check Now: Frequently Asked Selenium Interview Questions.
Experience: QA Testing Manager with relevant experience
- Experience in People Management
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Financial industry
- The requirement is for a QA Testing Manager with relevant experience.
Check Here: Top 100 Testing Interview Questions
Experience: 4+ Years
Skills: Selenium, API testing tools
- You will drive strategic technical leadership
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling.
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
Check Here : Top 100 Selenium Questions.