About the Company
GBOXZ take absolute pleasure in introducing ourselves as a Research and Development Company, which researches and builds light weighted and loosely coupled components and application frameworks in Windows / Linux.
GBOXZ looking out for technically adept people to bolster our APPLICATION PROGRAMMING team as part of our human resource plan. So, We like to know if you have trained candidates available for the same.
Position: Software Developer
Experience Level: Freshers and Experience
Qualifications: B.E. / B.Tech / MCA – 2016 / 2017 passed out
1) Technical Written Test at our office.
2) Basic Technical Interview
3) Advanced Technical Interview
4) HR Interview
How to Apply ?
Please forward CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Email-id and Call +91-9884312236 .Or Apply Here
Click for more jobs
Exp: 1 – 4 years
Designation: Software Development Engineer
Job ID: # 456371
What you’ll be doing…
- Provide detailed and constructive design and code reviews.
- Evangelize best practices in library usage and end-to-end architecture.
- Participate in the design and implementation of next generation systems.
- Seek opportunities to develop horizontal technologies that benefit multiple teams.
- Encourage team to contribute to open source.
- Transform current infrastructure to micro services based architecture.
What we’re looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with the entire software development lifecycle from inception to testing to production deployment.
- Oracle or NoSQL (Cassandra/Mongo) database experience.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Knowledge of one or more common web frameworks such as the Spring Boot or Play framework.
Get Jobs easily: Software Certification Training in Chennai
Know about all the Latest Job Updates – Click Here
Company – Thomson Reuters
Job Role – Web Developer
Location – Bangalore
Education Qualification – BE/B.Tech
Experience – Freshers
Skills – HTML,CSS
- Should write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
- Should update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; Correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
- Must interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
- Should ensure web links are accurate
- Must integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
- Must work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
- Should hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site.
Basic HTML Interview Questions and Answers
Organisation – CSC
Job Id – 17001FP
Job Role – Software Developer
Location – Chennai
Education Qualification – BE/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc
Salary – 2.5 – 4 LPA
Skills – MySql,C,C++
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of applications engineering, field support or technical sales experience
- Experience working with overall department/account business objectives and goals
- Experience working with operating systems
- Experience working with software tools including compilers, assemblers, debuggers and simulators
- Experience working with assembly languages such as HTML programming, MySQL, C, C++, etc
Free Software Programming Tutorials to Cracking this Interview
Organisation – HP
Job Id – 3004701
Job Location – Bangalore
Job Role – Software Developer
Experience – 2 to 5 years
Skills – Java
Apply Mode – Online
- 2 or more years of experience writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net,databases like SqlServer/ Oracle; and Testing tools.
- Experience of multiple full release cycles. Understanding of modern software development methodologies (Object).
- Understanding of modern software development tools and SCM.
- Understanding of Software Test methodologies, and testing tools.
- Strong understanding of Basic Database Administration. General Project Management (developing).
- Customer/ Vendor Management. Business Analysis.
- Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to work effectively in a team. Web Technologies
Useful Software Tutorials to Become a Best Software Developer