Job ID: 1700014008
- Develop RESTful web services using Java stack. The services are intended to be used by both in-house applications and other external products.
- Work in an Agile Scrum team following the best practices on Software Craftsmanship such as Test-driven development and Pair Programming/Peer Reviews.
- Work in close cooperation – actively aligns the technical roadmap, APIs, and Interaction Design, with similar teams based in the USA.
- Create and maintain necessary software design and architecture documentation.
- Keep track of and actively reduce technical debt.
- The selected individual will be a skilled, highly professional engineer, work collaboratively with an international team comprising software development, product management, and business analysis and play a role in ensuring Aviall e-commerce products more competitive in the market.
Download Android Topics for Interview Preparation
- Excellent knowledge and experience in building testable, scalable, flexible, robust and efficient e-commerce applications using Java technologies.
- Excellent working knowledge of iOS and Android development
- Expertise in developing and deploying Mobile applications.
- Experience of successfully deploying Java-based applications in production and understanding of load-balancing, authentication, and fault tolerance through JBoss, Tomcat application server.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Agile, Continuous Integration, and Continuous Delivery with Jenkins.
Take a Glance at Frequently Asked Interview Questions and Answers
Location : Bangalore
Experience : 2 to 4 years
Skills : Android
- Estimate efforts of user stories
- Implement features for automotive systems
- Analyze system behavior and performance
- Support/advice test team to define system test cases
- Bring-up and optimize low-level Software on automotive hardware
Click for more to know Responsibilities of Android Developer
- Expert knowledge in Java and Android
- Significant embedded software development experience
- Good experience with UML design
- Strong knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in Linux/QNX/Android based projects
- Strong debugging skills
- Strong Communication Skills
This week Trending : Android Tutorials for Begineers and Professionals
Company Name : Hot star
Skills : Android
Location : Mumbai
- You will influence how we build individual features and products, and bring in best practices and patterns that can be used for engineering lifecycle for android discipline
- You will take ownership of our continued efforts to scale mobile app development across Engineering, providing valuable insight on how we can refine our processes and tools to support additional contributors in our architecture and code
- Drive feature development for our well-renowned apps for smartphones and tablets
- Take ownership of end-to-end product quality, from developing to maintaining core app frameworks that help make the apps more reliable and delightful
- Create prototypes of new ideas and explore new technologies on the forefront of mobile technology
Skills and Responsibilities you need to be an Android Devleoper
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred
- 5-6 years of experience in Android mobile applications development with sound understanding of Android architecture, Framework, Android SDK
- Hands-on experience in building native mobile applications and mobility solutions
- Expert in UI components & controls; Action Bars, Widgets, Fragments etc.
- Expert in basic components of Android: Activity, Services, Intent, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider
- Good working experience on Web Service Integration ( REST, JSON, XML) & cloud technologies – AWS, GAE, GCM
- Experience in using analytics, location and social API’s, MDM, payment gateway, SMS gateway, media content transcoding and cloud integration, APM tools
Quick Glance at : Top 25 Android Interview Questions and Answers